Sunday 29 October 2017

Project Poesia

Poesia:  From Latin poesis, from Ancient Greek ποίησις (poíēsisproduction, composition)


(This is not part of the project - I just love the word "poesia",
and borrowed the image from the web :)
I'm dusting the blog off again, for a new project.  This is something a bit strange and experimental, and instead of ME expressing meaning in the artworks that will appear here over the next ten days, I'm throwing it open to YOU.  Any response, in any way, from any one!   


Over the next 10 days, I'll be posting bits and pieces of image and text.  What I need from you, is just whatever response comes to mind as you view them.  


Are you game?? 


It's something I'm putting together as part of an MA course in Literature and Creative Writing, and what I'm most interested in, this time, is not so much meaning itself as the ways in which we construct it.  So...  there literally is NO "correct" response.  Tell me your gut reaction, ask questions (there's no guarantee that any answers even exist, but that's okay...)  Let me know if it reminded you of something, looked like something, sounded like something...  whatever occurs to you!  there really are NO rules.  

And, hopefully - it will be interesting and fun to see what develops.

I won't be adding any of my own interpretations (this is about challenging them!)  I might ask questions in response to your comments.  I WILL post some of my own conclusions at the very end, just for those who are interested.  

And... Thanks for joining me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment
1. Select an account, if you have one, or choose Anonymous, from the drop down menu.
2. Write your comment,
3. Click PUBLISH and then WAIT.
4. Your comment will appear, and shortly after, you will be asked to tick and prove you're not a robot.
5.Once you've proved your humanity, click PUBLISH again, and your comment should appear below the post.